BRINGING YOU THE
DECEMBER 8TH, 2018
The Pinnacle of Pinewood Derby Racing
Are you looking for more pinewood derby racing? Have you dominated you cub scout pinewood derby racing and are looking for the next challenge? You have found the right place to test your pinewood derby skills. The NPWDRL features the very best racers in the world running on a state of the art pinewood derby track. This is truly the racers league with a committee involved in all decisions and input from the racers forming each decision.
Big Pinewood Derby Race Format and Feel Every Month!
All races are run on a 4 lane 42′ Best Track with a custom 80″ divided stop section to protect the car. The track sports a solenoid ROLLER start gate to generate the most consistent racing experience available. The top of the line equipment is used to determine the very best pine wood derby racer each month.
8 Major Pinewood Derby Classes Run At Every Event Plus Monthly Specials
The NPWDRL will feature the following 8 main pinewood derby classes to race in each month (except April).
- where to best place buy lasix in mexico BOX STOCK
- prednisone 1mg BASX AM
- source link BASX PRO – Man of the Mountain Class
- best place to buy propecia tablets uk STREET STOCK – Man of the Mountain Class
- source url STREET PRO – Man of the Mountain Class
- source ELIMINATOR – Man of the Mountain Class
- click here UNLIMITED – Man of the Mountain Class
- source site FAT WHEELS UNLIMITED – Man of the Mountain Class
Additionally the NPWDRL will feature 4 special pinewood derby classes that will be raced on alternative months.
- http://vaultcatering.com/?search=viagra-uk-buy STREET ROD – January, March, July, September & December
- viagra drug interactions lisinopril and ibuprofen GOVERNOR – January, March, July, September & December
- viagra drug assistance programs BASX MINI – February, May, August, October & December
- http://buy-generic-clomid.com PURE STOCK – February, May, August, October & December
Chase For The World Pinewood Derby Championship
Points standings will be tracked for the series in each of the 6 Man of the Mountain classes. A one of a kind points scoring system will award racers points by performance keeping an exciting race all the way to the end of each series. Multiple series will be run through out the year so everyone can enjoy in the pinewood derby fun.