BRINGING YOU THE
New Season Begins February 2022
The Pinnacle of Pinewood Derby Racing
Are you looking for more pinewood derby racing? Have you dominated you cub scout pinewood derby racing and are looking for the next challenge? You have found the right place to test your pinewood derby skills. The NPWDRL features the very best racers in the world running on a state of the art pinewood derby track. This is truly the racers league with a committee involved in all decisions and input from the racers forming each decision.
Big Pinewood Derby Race Format and Feel Every Month!
All races are run on a 4-lane 42′ Best Track with a custom 80″ divided stop section to protect the car. The track sports a solenoid ROLLER start gate to generate the most consistent racing experience available. The top of the line equipment is used to determine the very best pine wood derby racer each month.
12 Race Classes Run At 9 Events Throughout the Year
The NPWDRL will feature the following 12 pinewood derby classes to race in.
- SCOUT CLASS
- BASX AM
- BASX PRO – Man of the Mountain Class
- STREET STOCK – Man of the Mountain Class
- STREET PRO – Man of the Mountain Class
- ELIMINATOR – Man of the Mountain Class
- UNLIMITED – Man of the Mountain Class
- BASX BEARING – Man of the Mountain Class
- BASX MINI – Man of the Mountain Class
- MID AMERICA – Man of the Mountain Class
- SPEC TRUCK – Man of the Mountain Class
- STREET ROD – Man of the Mountain Class
Chase For The World Pinewood Derby Championship
Two, 4 Month series (Ice Series in Feb, Mar, Apr, & Jun and Fire Series in Jul, Aug, Sept, & Oct) will lead up to the year end Man of the Mountain World Finals (Nov). Points standings will be tracked for each series in each of the 10 Man of the Mountain classes. A one of a kind points scoring system will award racers points by performance keeping an exciting race all the way to the end of each series. Multiple series will be run through out the year so everyone can enjoy in the pinewood derby fun.